Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Experience...

Who owns Lexus Bolton

as they are all a franchise

I must admit I use Birmingham and i hate to say it i have never had a bad time with them

had a Cam belt fitted and after 6 months i removed the cam cover and thought the belt was splitting

phoned them and the service manager asked me to take the car to them ASAP, they swapped the belt

but even gave me a courtesey car there and then

i even got them to drop the price on work £800 ish to £680 for

new drive hub ,new disks pads sports grill power steer oil change diff oil change gear box oil change

and a IS250 for the weekend

and i think they are owned by listers i think could be wrong

Birmingham i salute you

Matt

and no i dont work for them

Slightly wayward from Biton's issue, but when you say Birmingham, do you mean Lexus Sutton Coldfield>? I ask 'cos they were fab when I went there for a test drive. They knew I was not gonna buy an IS250 from them, but they gave me an hours test drive just so that I could decide whether the leather was really worth it, and also just to check out that Auto box (I drove a black base 250 Auto).

So it does show, not all the dealers are brilliant; one or two need a quick splatting with a kipper!!

The other point of complaining to HQ and then using your dealer - well I did just that and guess what? The dealer fixed all of the issues in one single hit and I even got to meet the Dealer principal who assured me of good service in the future...and all lessons they learnt!! So I would suggest that you speak to someone at the top as soon as you get an issue. If you are genuinely complaining and have a poiunt, human nature will wear them down (unless they really are bad...)...

yes it was sutton coldfield but they are moving soon to a new home at Fort or star city right next to TOYOTA world and Bentley

that should be fun ave a test drive in a Bentley then go and drive a Lexus but buy an AYGO from Toyota :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I paid £12,800.00 for that car as an APPROVED PRE-OWNED Lexus car. So where is my warranty?? Why isn't any body contacting me as reply of my emails and calls?? I'm so sorry that I bought this vehicle... I'm so tired about this and every week day I drive this car I hate it... I have no choise because I need to go to my work since I already took to much time off in bringing this vehicle to the garages and making phone calls during work... :(

Well... I paid £12,800.00 for that car as an APPROVED PRE-OWNED Lexus car. So where is my warranty?? Why isn't any body contacting me as reply of my emails and calls?? I'm so sorry that I bought this vehicle... I'm so tired about this and every week day I drive this car I hate it... I have no choise because I need to go to my work since I already took to much time off in bringing this vehicle to the garages and making phone call during work... :(

Ring Lexus GB Customer relations ask for Gill Want :D

01737 363634, tell her that you are on Mr Hutchinson list of people with comp's against lexus GB :D

Well, I called them many times... I got problems on my work of making so many personal calls... The last thing I need is losing my job! I'm still in my probation time so I can't call them every day. I work long hours so only the weekend I'm free... Just send (again) an email to Lexus UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links