Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Rear Lip Available In Uk? For Is220/250

collected the vehicle today from lexus leicester, a lil mix up with the tax disc registration mark, because of this they sent us to a nice place for lunch..!

anyway, lip fitted looks the doggys do do...

You are kidding? Leicester - they messed up my plate transfer 3 times (wrong forms over and over again), meaning I got the money for my pex which they took early late by 4 weeks (they actually dropped the cheque behind a desk and forgot about it), I made 3 trips to them, they promised me fuel for the trips...yet I got nowt, zippo, nothing...!

Maybe they've learned...they did say they had taken the learning away!

Part arrived today, just dropped it off to Lexus dealership, hopefully it will be all fitted when i take delivery on 1st September!

I believe 56 plate is now out, i saw two of them leave the dealership!

Just wondered how much you paid for the lip, inc tax and how much the Lexus dealership charged you for fitting? Considering taking the same route as my local dealer is also unable to source this part locally. Just one other thing, does anyone know what the American equivalent of Cadoxton Grey is?

Part arrived today, just dropped it off to Lexus dealership, hopefully it will be all fitted when i take delivery on 1st September!

Just wondered how much you paid for the lip, inc tax and how much the Lexus dealership charged you for fitting? Considering taking the same route as my local dealer is also unable to source this part locally. Just one other thing, does anyone know what the American equivalent of Cadoxton Grey is?

It's known in the USA as Black Pearl or Smoky Granite Mica whichever description the colour code is BO -1GO. The lip spoiler can be had for $199 (£105.85 at todays exchange rate). I'm ashamed to say after deriding it earlier, that I'll be hand carrying one in that colour back to the UK with me. It's currently sat in my hotel room in it's box.

It's known in the USA as Black Pearl or Smoky Granite Mica whichever description the colour code is BO -1GO. The lip spoiler can be had for $199 (£105.85 at todays exchange rate). I'm ashamed to say after deriding it earlier, that I'll be hand carrying one in that colour back to the UK with me. It's currently sat in my hotel room in it's box.

Has anyone actually paid for and taken delivery of one of these from the States? I have e-mailed the company in the US about a week ago asking for confirmation of pricing for postage to the UK etc, their system states that they will respond in 24 hours, that must be 24 Microsoft hours as I have still not heard anything.

So, any idea how much the whole thing costs inc. delivery from the USA £?????

Fitting in the UK by a Lexus dealer £??????

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

The lip cost be around £105, then i made around £70 for 2day shipping from Texas.

Shipping will be cheaper if your not in a rush to recieve it but i wanted the lip all installed the day i collected the car instead of going back to get it installed!! (2nd sept).

fitting was £100.

looks the doggys dogss

The lip cost be around £105, then i made around £70 for 2day shipping from Texas.

Shipping will be cheaper if your not in a rush to recieve it but i wanted the lip all installed the day i collected the car instead of going back to get it installed!! (2nd sept).

fitting was £100.

looks the doggys dogss

I paid £115 according to my card A/C, but hand carried it back from the USA so no shipping charge. Fitted it myself so no fitting charge either....no problem fitting after overcoming the initial trepidation of drilling one 8mm and two 12 mm diameter holes in my boot lid :blink: Will post a piccie or two after it's lowered and fitted with the 19" rims.

Nice, i got lexus to fit it so if anything happens for example it flys off....liabilites on them not me.

also, if anything happens during installing...for example "drill slipped" the car scared for life.

anywho....it looks good huh ;-)

Fitted it myself to make sure that no drill cuttings or filings were left in the panels to promote rust, and also that the holes were completely painted. The only way to get the lip off now would be to unbolt and attempt to weaken the adhesive with hot water or similar. It looks OK, but wouldn't rave about it :)

I'm trying to get the car similar to my IS200 Sport spec. so the boot lip and alloy pedal set are now complete, and the car will be dropped on Eibachs (Thursday). Just the tints to go, and a set of 19" Volks in graphite should arrive early November. need to do something with the grill.... :unsure:

I got mine from Sewell in Dallas, Texas http://www.lexus-parts.com/ . I carried them back in my hand luggage but they will post to UK.

Mine is an SE-L Auto so I needed the three pedal set as fitted to the IS350. However, as I found to my cost the left hand drive dead pedal (footrest) is totally different in size and fitting from the UK/Jap version. This is the one you want, and it's available from your local stealership.

The local dealer should be able to supply the four pedal set if yours is manual, or just get the dead pedal locally and the auto brake and accelerator from Sewell.

I changed the pedals myself as the only fiddly bit is on the accelerator plate which is retained with a split pin. I used a small pin drift made from a nail and a toolmakers clamp to press it out and also back in again.

The alloy brake pedal has a rubber surround that clips around the standard fitting, as does the all rubber version.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links