Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stereo

jay m

hi there, i have just bought a new stereo to replace the standard one on my is200 and after reading other threads it only mentions the connector for the S model, does this mean that one is not required for the SE model. If i do need one does anyone know what one or where to get it.

thanks

jay

so does this mean you have to cut cables and wire it the non lazy way lol.

Due to the incar amp after the head unit if you fit an aftermarket headunit you have to rewire all the speakers and its also advisable to change all the speakers as well. look around the site and you'll find all the threads you need.

Stav

oh cheers, anyone know what wire is wich, the speakers wont be a problem but just so im prepared as ive got other things planned for my car on saturday so need to be well planned out on what im doin, working on my car in the dark where i live is something you dont wanna be doin lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there i have an IS200 SE and i have just bought a facia adaptor and ISO cable to fit a standard after sales head unit the only thing is that when you install it you have to manually cut the amp lead which knocks out your rear speakers.

The facia code is FP-25-00 and i got this from www.caraudiosecurity.com i got the lead from www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk and it all came within 3 days.

Try it you never know mate.

Pickles

hi there, i have just bought a new stereo to replace the standard one on my is200 and after reading other threads it only mentions the connector for the S model, does this mean that one is not required for the SE model. If i do need one does anyone know what one or where to get it.

thanks

jay

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to act like a noob but does that mean you can buy and aftermarket headunit and fit it using just the 2 items mentioned?

Has anyone replaced thiers? Is it possible?

Apologies again for the noob questions. Just bought my car and it has that err 3 problem. Looking into my options

Mikee

Sorry to act like a noob but does that mean you can buy and aftermarket headunit and fit it using just the 2 items mentioned?

Has anyone replaced thiers? Is it possible?

Apologies again for the noob questions. Just bought my car and it has that err 3 problem. Looking into my options

Mikee

I have a quiestion about the norlmal S pinouts HERE

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links