Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Visit To Dr. Bones Wheel Surgery

eddiea1

Got myself down to Tony Bones at STS in Watford this morning to have the geometry sorted out on the IS300. It wasnt that long since the last visit but a blowout and new tyre a few weeks ago and a couple of potholes seemed to have knocked things out of kilter a little bit.

It didnt take long for Tony to sort things out, centre the steering wheel and get the cross camber sorted out, now the cars handling is transformed again, its handling like a dream.

I can throughly recommend a trip to STS if you need any geometry done to your car, what he doesnt know about geometry isnt worth knowing......

:driving:

Contact details here: http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4

£50 in post :lol: ... The blow-out was due to road debris by the way team LOC... To explain some history Eddiea1 was on of the first to adopt the new set-up wim wrote for the front Geometry for the IS200/300/SC and Altezza some years ago that addressed the repetitive front inner tyre wear issue... we was also privileged to the theory because he also bought 5 new tyres allowing virgin ground for future assessments regarding the new Geometry positions. Regular free re-checks confirmed the positions for wim and indeed the UK since the new set-up was made public free in late 05. In truth wim is unreservedly grateful to Eddiea1 for his display of faith in us some two years ago!

£50 in post :lol: ... The blow-out was due to road debris by the way team LOC... To explain some history Eddiea1 was on of the first to adopt the new set-up wim wrote for the front Geometry for the IS200/300/SC and Altezza some years ago that addressed the repetitive front inner tyre wear issue... we was also privileged to the theory because he also bought 5 new tyres allowing virgin ground for future assessments regarding the new Geometry positions. Regular free re-checks confirmed the positions for wim and indeed the UK since the new set-up was made public free in late 05. In truth wim is unreservedly grateful to Eddiea1 for his display of faith in us some two years ago!

yeah the blow out was due to a ruddy great rusty nail that somebody kindly left in the road for me! :angry:

see you for another checkup in another couple of thousand miles! :D

yeah the blow out was due to a ruddy great rusty nail that somebody kindly left in the road for me! :angry:

I've just realised something? wasn't your original tyres insured by us for accidental or malicious loss! Since this was for two years then the replacement tyre should have been 50% of the retail price... I will check tomorrow because i think we owe you some money back.

I've just realised something? wasn't your original tyres insured by us for accidental or malicious loss! Since this was for two years then the replacement tyre should have been 50% of the retail price... I will check tomorrow because i think we owe you some money back.

no unfortunately I never took the insurance Tony

Let me check tomorrow.... it's possible that we included it automatically due to the amount of money you spent....

ok nice one Tony :D

no unfortunately I never took the insurance Tony

Let me check tomorrow.... it's possible that we included it automatically due to the amount of money you spent....

ok nice one Tony :D

You were correct, there is no record for the insurance... Oh well we tried.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links