Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted - Is200 Induction Kit!

Mr Wray

Dear Fellow LOC Members,

I am seeking out an induction kit, i could buy a new one but i have spent so much money on my car so far, and with xmas closing in, i am trying to stick to a budget.

I know that they do pass through here quite often but i seem to have missed them every time. ;)

If anyone knows of one selling or may be selling on theirs in the near future. I would be very grateful if you let me become the new owner. I have the xhaust but that is just not enough!!!

I need MORE!!!!!! :angry:

Thanks in advance! :D

ive looked high n low for greddy, injen , blitz and cant find a is200 one anywhere,

do greddy actually make them for the is200 or solely for the 300 n tezza

Yep they def do/ or did make one for the is200 cause like i said Wosket has one, and i'm certain about it because i've got one sitting in My IS200 sports engine bay right now :winky:

Mines wrapped in protective cloth to stop the heat from the engine getting through but underneath its just a grey pipe.

Mine also has a Trust filter on but i'm gonna change that for and enclosed filter and intake pipe.

AirFilter.jpg

Mines wrapped in protective cloth to stop the heat from the engine getting through but underneath its just a grey pipe.

Mine also has a Trust filter on but i'm gonna change that for and enclosed filter and intake pipe.

AirFilter.jpg

Looking good mate :winky:

When I had it on mine I thought about getting some piping to run from the IS300 vent and running it into a sealed unit. Should make a difference.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links