Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Hgv Drivers Out There?

GWilso

I'm looking to take my HGV Cat 2 lessons and test early nest year ive come accross so may companies with varied prices mostly all offer 5 day training, anyone out there on the road got any experiance of training company's any input and advise would be much appreciated its a lot of money to spend i want to make sure i get it right first time.

Thanks

I'm looking to take my HGV Cat 2 lessons and test early nest year ive come accross so may companies with varied prices mostly all offer 5 day training, anyone out there on the road got any experiance of training company's any input and advise would be much appreciated its a lot of money to spend i want to make sure i get it right first time.

Thanks

I did mine with J Coates and I'd recommend them but they may not be too near to you?

Don't bother with the packages that promise a pass in a certain time. Instead have an assessment with at least two places (about £25), this means you get two opinions on how many days you'll need and you can assess their professionalism etc.

Ask what their pass rate it (overall is about 35-40%)

Ask for a discount.

Cheers

Smyggy

Thanks for the info i was kinda hoping to do the 5 day garunteed pass scheme with a company called clearstone but i guess an initial assesment would make better.... sense after all the cousre costs near 1600 quid its a lot of money to spend and i want to get it right first time if my first thought was 5days seemed to little before you can get behind the wheel of one the fu****rs legally

Thanks again

Thanks

If you have any experience of driving any trucks ie 7 1/2 ton, you may pass your test in 5 days but you will almost certainly need a minimum of 10 days.

I would certaily check out several driving schools and have a couple of assesments,and if you decide to go with one they should refund you the money you pay for the assesment.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links