Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Speaker Does Not Work

Hi I just bought an is 200 auto. It's got some cool options like an armchest on the chair (so not on the console), gps, leather gear shift, .. and only 40000km

anyway, the speaker in the front left door doesn't give any sound. i think it's because the car went in the dealer to repair the gps and they must have forget to connect that speaker is that possible?

is it diffucult to check this myself and get the radio out? or should i go to a dealer?

2 disatvantages of the car :

- i hear the wind whistling on the right front window, pretty irritating, probably a rubber?

- some light rattles

further than that in excellent condition and superb to drive

no one that can help me?

I found the tutorial here for how to remove the radio, but you have to remove the dash tray, but mine has gps there :s

what wire should i check for the left front speaker?

thanks

does your car have an amp, the amp is located behind the glovbox to the left.check the wires going into the amp if you have one

alternatively have you checked the wires on the speaker itself, the actual wires dont go directly to the amp either, they go into the left footwell fuse box

no one that can help me?

I found the tutorial here for how to remove the radio, but you have to remove the dash tray, but mine has gps there :s

thanks

does your car have an amp, the amp is located behind the glovbox to the left.check the wires going into the amp if you have one

alternatively have you checked the wires on the speaker itself, the actual wires dont go directly to the amp either, they go into the left footwell fuse box

Hi Monster Mat

I found the amp but i have no idea how to reach the back of it to check the wires. i can barely get my fingers through..

no one that can help me?

thanks

Hi Monster Mat

I found the amp but i have no idea how to reach the back of it to check the wires. i can barely get my fingers through..

you will need to remove the glove box, there are x2 push pins at the bottom where it hinges from

no one that can help me?

thanks

Hi Monster Mat

you will need to remove the glove box, there are x2 push pins at the bottom where it hinges from

yes that is what i did, and i can't get to the back of the amp (the black rectangular thing with silver, standing vertical)

take of the fuse box cover, and kick panel cover

do you mean where the air filter is?

What is the kick panel?

thank you

where the fuses are kept...

a1.jpg[

hmm here is a pic i jus took, sorry for the cellphone quality. This should be the amp?

what covers do i have to remove then?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links