Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meeting In Berks Area

Rrs200

Im Reading!

I know there is a car park Next to the madjeski football stadium itys for Comet , B&Q. Pizza Hut etc seems empty after say 7 ish and no barriers???

UPDATE

OK lets say 7:00pm in Reading but please give exact location or address of the meeting in Reading as im not sure abt the location you mean,is it where the TGI Friday is?

whoever live in slough can meet up 6:15pm in Slough, but please think of a location near by M4 to meet up before we head up to Reading.

I dont know if TGI is there, but it has a Mcdonalds there its just past the reading football ground

This is the Reading comet store where the car park is

Unit 4, Reading Gate Retail Park, Acre Rd, Reading, RG2 0QG

They usually from what I recall used to have jap car meets every last tuesday of the month

Please join the local meeting, anyone who interested please check the new update of location and time of the meeting or contact me either pm or mobile of more detail of the meeting.

For those members who live in Slough area, we probably can meet up in Off M4 Jn 6 lay-by nearby slough firestation or any other suggestion.

will prolly have to give this a miss as i'm working in SE london, no way i'd get to reading until at least 8 i reckon!

We might still there,so try your best, see you can make it

1. usuf_x

2. AltezCol

3. Rrs200

I will be heading from slough so is it a good idea to meet up in front of the fire station? or shall we meet at the 3 tuns pub by the junction? Would that be easier?

not aware there is a pub around, is that nearby the roundabout?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk