Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Split Thread

tdiplc

Please let me break this down into the separate issues:

1. Please advise me where I have bad mounthed Prolex and yourself

2. Please direct me to where I have threatened you.

3. Bazza can answer for hmself on the issue where he was invoked

4. I am sorry to say that your actions are classic symptoms of a psychotic fixation disorder. Go look it up for yourself and see.

Finally, I have to say that your constant childish negativity towards TDi and our clients indicate a psychological fixation disorder, which I think you should seek professional help for.

Fifthly, do not forget that I am coming looking for you to see if you are man enough to mock my name when I am standing in front of you (instead of behind a key board).

Thanks for your input Nick The Greek, I appreciate your time.

It seems to me that:

1. This is not evidence of bad mouthing (in my opinion) it is a matter of fact. If you want to see irrefutable examples of bad mouthing against myself, TDI and other innocent victims, please take a look at the prolex forum.

2. That is not evidence of a threat, it is a matter of fact. If I had indicated what would happen to him if he chose to mock my name when he is standing in front of me, then that would have been a threat. You may notice that I didn't do that.

Thanks again for your time :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes very...

although TDI i belive have got reason to be agreeved. i would not be happy if another company were posting damaging statements on their web site. *please note that im not saying Pro-Lex are compleatly to blame as i dont know the unabrigged story*

Although it does amaze me how 2 companys who (supposidly) pride themselfs on their professionlism can CONSTANTLY be acting in such a way.

Please guys take it off the bords and sort it out, if one company feels they are being slandered go through the proper channels and get it sorted, stop the snide sniping and bitching back and forth and act like adults and sort it.... Please :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links