Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx 300 70,000 Mile Service (in Spain!)

My 2001 RX 300 needed a service while I was on holiday in Spain (don't ask). I got the job done at the Lexus dealership in Logrono. I was bit nervous about the cost but was pleasantly surprised with a bill which translated to a reasonable £176. This included 5l of synthetic oil, oil and pollen filter, screenwash, and new brakepads on the rear.

The price included labour and tax.

No air filter included as I've fitted a K&N lifetime filter, this has had a measurable effect on fuel economy giving me 2 - 3 more MPG (when towing) than previously, the best figure being 22mpg on the run from Cardiff to Folkstone.

I've not had the car long so this is the first service I've had carried out, a bit far to go but quite a saving on what I would have paid in the UK I guess.

Hope some of this helps.

Just as an aside, keep the record of the service sheet/inspection sheet as well as the invoice to include in the history binder for the car as the stamp alone might not convince any future buyer it has FLSH.

Labour rates on the Continent are very low (when compared to those here in the UK) and that is especially true for BMW/Merc and no doubt many other manufacturers too. You should be pleased at your luck :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links