Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Bulbs

:crying: hi guys, i painted my headlights black a few weeks ago and lastnight while driving on the motorway i noticed the dims are very poor, dose anyone no what type of bulbs i need to get to fix this problem, i dont want to get hids because once is enough to take them lights apart, anyone whos done this will no what iam talking about, any help would be great thanks.

erm you don't need to take the headlights apart to fit HIDs, but a standard bulb is a 9600 i think.

for some reason i thought u had to take them apart, i must have been thinking of angle eyes, HIDS it is then, whats the best ones to get?

I think all of the cheap kits of eBay are pretty much equal to each other, not a lot of loot lost if you don't like them. Colour temp of bulbs is personal choice, I'm not into the blue lights, so I got the 6000K white. They are great.

slightly off the topic but not totaly !

wheres the adjuster for hight adjustment on the back of the headlight ?

i like to have mine nearly star gazing :)

i keep adjusting them up till on coming traffic starts to flashing me then lower them alittle

mot people move them every time but i move them back after :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links