Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help With Tte S/c

ALTEZZA S

I just bought the TTE S/C, but i havn't put it on yet, but I'm just wondering how do i make it go quicker? with out belowing up my engine!!!

i know there r alot ppl here has TTE S/C in there IS, but hopw do u make it go faster and faster?

also how fast u is ur IS goes?

0-100km time?

hp/kw on wheel or engine?

can everyone post their time and what did they modifyed?

I want chop IS300 so bad!!!

:alien:

There is loads that you can do,

Exhausts

Manifold

Pulley Upgrades

Pistons

Conrods

Water Injection

Induction

Nitrous

Engine Transplant?!?!

I fits specifically the charger you want to get more juice our of get a pulley upgrade, stock your running 0.35 bar stage 1 upgrade moves this up to 0.5 bar, you wouldn't really want to go over that with out doing the internals though, and upgrade the fueling and the intercooler, speak to Mark he has many ideas on how to get more out of the car.

Si

Simon:

:withstupid: How fast is ur IS going now? did u change the pulley? also once i change to bigger pulley don't u need a after market computer? and How do i get contact with MARK?

the S/C will be install on this weekend, :D also how much did it cost u to install the S/C?

When Mark isn't stalking this forum he can be found by clicking the Torque Developments Link at the top of the page. Stage 1 boost upgrade with the fuelling and the intercooler will hopefully be done in the next 10 weeks or so, as for how fast it is, don't know and I'm not dyno'ing it or doing any 0-60 until I have finished modding the car, ideally yes you will need to upgrade the ecu if you change the pulley as you need to alter the fueling as well.

Cheers

Si

Oooppss just realised that you are in an altezza - sorry must be blind today! I don't know if there are any different fueling requirements for the altezza or even if they use the same engine internals, try PM'ing TRD328 he's also in Australia and has done plenty of work on his motor

No no no I just Like the ALTEZZA name and I still drive an IS200...

i also have some question on the installation of the S/C:

the TTE tiny coputer, it has 4 wires where do i connect to? is there a digram i can have a look at all? and also do i pull out the the original IS200 ECU wire or i have to cut it and connect the TTE ECU on it?

can other ppl help me plz? i need to know it ergently plz gonna install it tomorow!

Altezza S = Jerry?

One must remember the hassels one must endure when seeking more power.

My car is 60% of the time in the shop getting this fixed or that done. :withstupid:

Im having the engine internals done for at the moment. Not sure on how much the car can handle. Keeping fingers crossed. :hocus-pokus:

all tte supercharger kits should come with fitting instructions.........

where did you get the kit from?

why not contact TTE regarding the fitting instructiuons

i have the fitting instructions, but i think i will have to sell my arm to post them to australia

Yeah Eric its me Jerry!!!

thank u for the ingformation on the 5,1, r u at HK right now? I'm struggling on the TTE S/C ECU wiring, can anyone help plz, i suppose get it done today Bcoz of the wiring my car still can not move!

nah back in oz mate... how's the installation going? is the car up and going?

My car is still in the workshop :(

You manage to contact the shop? coz some members here are interested in teh final gear as well.. maybe a group buy can get things cheaper..

I just bought the TTE S/C, but i havn't put it on yet, but I'm just wondering how do i make it go quicker? with out belowing up my engine!!!

It is difficult and expensive to get more power than the stock compressor kit, becuase pretty much everything is maxed out.

To go for stage 1 you will need a better exhaust manifold, intercooler, fueling upgrade, ecu upgrade, larger pulley kit, induction system, etc etc.

Let meknow if you have any questions

Mark :)

TRD328:

no not yet Eric, i'mstill struggling on the wiring diagram of the TTE ecu and IS200 ecu, and the guy was going to do the job make me waited for 3 days, i even cancel my work for it than i got someone to do it for me at Gold Coast with dyno too! but its gonna be a bit expensive.

Mark:

Do u have a wiring diagrm that u can show me? DO we just pull it off the IS200 ECU wires and plug the TTE CEU in? or we have to cut it and joint them together? TTE pulley is 13cm i beilive wat size of ppuly do u recommend? by inlarge the pulley what else do u have to do?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links