Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hdtv Technical Help Please

swfcdan

Save your money - convince the misses you need a 360 Elite and then check out Bio-Shock in full HD!!! AWESOME :winky:

but with Sky Sports HD, you can see individual faces in the crowd during a game of footy!!! It's a bit weird to start with, but very very cool. Some of the films shown in HD are mighty impressive. I love it........ But be careful with the 'foreign' call centre you have to use when buying! we've ended up paying twice? I won't go into it, but i think we've paid for the customer before us...... and that is on-going to get it sorted.....

Save your money - convince the misses you need a 360 Elite and then check out Bio-Shock in full HD!!! AWESOME :winky:

but with Sky Sports HD, you can see individual faces in the crowd during a game of footy!!! It's a bit weird to start with, but very very cool. Some of the films shown in HD are mighty impressive. I love it........ But be careful with the 'foreign' call centre you have to use when buying! we've ended up paying twice? I won't go into it, but i think we've paid for the customer before us...... and that is on-going to get it sorted.....

Sorry if u find me a bit thick lol but what is a 360 Elite ? & is Bio Shock something Rude ? :blink:

Oh & i aint got a misses :winky:

Sorry if u find me a bit thick lol but what is a 360 Elite ? & is Bio Shock something Rude ? :blink:

Oh & i aint got a misses :winky:

Fancy new Xbox 360 Elite fella. Full HD and 120Gb drive....... Nothing better for shooting your buddys.........

FELLA :winky:

LOL! OMG! how slow am I :shutit: :tomato: :winky: :blush:

That is so funny fella :hehe:

Xbox 360 all the way 2D! Or for a good laugh and a giggle with your mates, then check out the Wii. They are real good fun........

I'll keep an eye on the hD channels and post up once there are more....

FELLA :winky:

LOL! OMG! how slow am I :shutit: :tomato: :winky: :blush:

That is so funny fella :hehe:

Xbox 360 all the way 2D! Or for a good laugh and a giggle with your mates, then check out the Wii. They are real good fun........

I'll keep an eye on the hD channels and post up once there are more....

Woo-Hoo yes im a girl lol :winky:

Iv had a go on a Wii but not got a clue on the Xbox :blush:

Iv had my HDTV almost a year now & im not gettin its full potential am i :duh:

2D =Trudi :tomato:

Now I see! but the makeup in your avatar pic is a little scary :whistling: :winky:

It's no bad thing having a HD telly ready to go with no HD. Soon the prices will drop to a decent level and there will be more channels.

The xbox 360 in full HD is pretty darn good, but only if you like the games in the first place lol. I'd be lost without my xbox! I know it's sad for a 34 yr old geezer, but nevermind it keeps me out of the pub :winky:

matt = matt :tomato:

Now I see! but the makeup in your avatar pic is a little scary :whistling: :winky:

It's no bad thing having a HD telly ready to go with no HD. Soon the prices will drop to a decent level and there will be more channels.

The xbox 360 in full HD is pretty darn good, but only if you like the games in the first place lol. I'd be lost without my xbox! I know it's sad for a 34 yr old geezer, but nevermind it keeps me out of the pub :winky:

Lol @ makeup thats jack Skellington 1 of my fave films :winky:

Im just guna av 2 come round & play on your Xbox :whistling: Matt

It`s not sad i was in2 games but now im adicted 2 LOC :blush:

Lol @ makeup thats jack Skellington 1 of my fave films :winky:

Im just guna av 2 come round & play on your Xbox :whistling: Matt

It`s not sad i was in2 games but now im adicted 2 LOC :blush:

LOL, let's have a LOC xbox night lol.... :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links