Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 Se

Snap :)

I bought my IS200 SE about 2 weeks ago, very happy indeed so far ...

Snap.jpg

My Wife thinks we should supercharge it now, I could be persuaded.

That's tasty too - well done!

I'm off to look at a 300 in Granite Sky this afternoon.....

Buy it!!!! lol.....

.........if i was thinking straight i think i would have gone for a IS300 as sometimes i feel the IS200 just lacks a little bit of poke! =/ but then again a turbo or supercharger might solve that maybe..................

lol........

Now to ask the most stupid question alive but..................are there any probs with fitting a turbo to an auto instead of fitting a super charger???

Cheers guys!

Matt

I forgot to say in my original response, nice looking car !!

I must admit my one criticism of the car is a slight lack of urgency, a bit more power would be welcome. All other things considererd this is only a minor whinge and I'm really growing to love it, I'd previously owned an Impreza and this is so different.

I wasn't actually looking for an IS200 but when I saw (I'll be honest here, my Wife spotted it first) the Granite Sky colour with factory aero pack I was sold.

:wub: :heart: :msn-cry:

You know you want to get a granite sky IS!!!! Go on treat yourself!!! Call it an early Xmas prezzie!!! lol........

Or spray yours!!! =] :blush:

I do i do im sooooooooo gutted

Just wish id found LOC b4 i bought mine

:wub: :heart: :msn-cry:

You know you want to get a granite sky IS!!!! Go on treat yourself!!! Call it an early Xmas prezzie!!! lol........

Or spray yours!!! =] :blush:

I do i do im sooooooooo gutted

Just wish id found LOC b4 i bought mine

Well why dont you see of you can part ex yours for one?!!??

You never know you might get lucky and find a right peach of a granite sky IS!

You know you want to!!! lol..........

:winky: :blush:

Buy it!!!! lol.....

Matt

oh, allright then - if you say so...

... I'm picking it up tomorrow! :yahoo:

Awesome!!!! So you went for it in the end then?!?!?

You pleased with it then?? You better be getting some pics of it up!!! B) B) B)

Yep - it's a completely mint 2002 Granite Sky IS300 navigator. Completely stock.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow charting it's progress.

Got lots to do to it: 18" chicanes (waiting in my shed), TRD front Lip, and side skirts, TTE rear skirt. Eibach lowering springs and new zaust - should all be going on within a few weeks. :shifty:

I wish these things werent so far form me or i'd definately come to more!!

Has anyone used or is using Tein coilovers as i have noticed they do loads of different sets and if i was to lower the car it would be on coilovers the lot but dont want to lose the comfort of the standard suspension, if i was to upgrage would i notice a lot of different on the ride?? And can anyone recommend any other coilovers??

anyone got an HKS cat back system too?

Cheers,

Matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links