Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Seats Available F.o.c. (charity Donation Optional)

I can't bring myself to just sling them out, but I REALLY need the space. I tried to raise some charity money a couple of months ago, but no-one seemed interested at the time.

I would prefer a donation to UNICEF in exchange for these seats, but right now I just want rid.

Any takers?

I can't bring myself to just sling them out, but I REALLY need the space. I tried to raise some charity money a couple of months ago, but no-one seemed interested at the time.

I would prefer a donation to UNICEF in exchange for these seats, but right now I just want rid.

Any takers?

Hi

Are they grey by any chance?

What condition, any rips tears etc. Is the stitching all intact?

Yes, they are grey. Generally they are pretty good. Rear seats have a few small dog claw scratches and front passenger seat has a couple of small dents where they have been stacked. The worst one is the driver's seat that has a seam coming unstitched and age cracks.

Overall, they are not brilliant, but would get you out of trouble if your seats are torn or badly stained.

Pictures.

Yes, they are grey. Generally they are pretty good. Rear seats have a few small dog claw scratches and front passenger seat has a couple of small dents where they have been stacked. The worst one is the driver's seat that has a seam coming unstitched and age cracks.

Overall, they are not brilliant, but would get you out of trouble if your seats are torn or badly stained.

Pictures.

Hi

Thanks for posting the pics. I replaced my drivers seat a while ago 'cos the stitching had split and was looking for a near mint replacement to match my passenger seat which is pretty good.

You may want to offer them to Top Gear as they are looking for a set of seats. After the fire in warehouse in the summer,

Not trying to be flippant but they have a need and you have seats.

You never know you could get a few tickets to the show and jump the queue.

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links