Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anybody with a similar GS model noticed a noise that sounds like a servo or similar buzzing for 3-4 seconds followed by a click.

I normally notice the noise at low speed, after braking.

Anybody know what this is?

Rgds, Tony.

Same here....seems to come from the offside near to the bulkhead - which is where the ABS is located.....given I always experienced the noise just after braking assumed it was that making the noise....Was worried it was perhaps on its way out (think these things are around 1200 quid new!!!) but appears its "supposed" to do it given the responses.....

Has anybody with a similar GS model noticed a noise that sounds like a servo or similar buzzing for 3-4 seconds followed by a click.

Rgds, Tony.

Its your Break Booster Pump which is located next to your Master Cylinder, I know this because i had to replace mine which was an expensive job lol.

Rgds, Tony.

Its your Break Booster Pump which is located next to your Master Cylinder, I know this because i had to replace mine which was an expensive job lol.

what were the symptoms? mine does that also the brake light stays on and also the vsc and abs light! and constant clicking and buzzing? and from time to time the brakes dont work!!

do you think its the same problem you had?

btw where did you get the replacement part ? who fitted it?

Rgds, Tony.

what were the symptoms? mine does that also the brake light stays on and also the vsc and abs light! and constant clicking and buzzing? and from time to time the brakes dont work!!

do you think its the same problem you had?

btw where did you get the replacement part ? who fitted it?

Hi.........I'd get your car looked at asap - especially if the brakes sometimes dont work.....can't believe you are driving the car when you know the brakes sometimes dont work.....if its the ABS then its not a cheap part I'm afraid....approx £1200 - Although you can get recon one for around £600-700 if you willing to fit one......but get it looked at before you kill yourself or worse kill someone else....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links