Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust System

vazoosh

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 3" cat back exhaust system for my V300, does anyone know of anyone in the Northwest area that would custom make one.

I know there is a Blitz exhaust system out there for the JZS161 but i dont like the back boxes so looks like i will have to opt for a custom made one.

Come on boys....you got to have an answer for me!!lol

Vazoosh

L Tuned clicky

above is the l tuned page for exhausts.

i personally love the looks of prussian blue exhaust, but couldnt find anymore info on them.

Prolex might be able to help you find some unique systems.

EDIT: oh and if you opt for a powerflow system, i will personally slap you with a wet fish! :shruriken:

L Tuned clicky

above is the l tuned page for exhausts.

i personally love the looks of prussian blue exhaust, but couldnt find anymore info on them.

Prolex might be able to help you find some unique systems.

EDIT: oh and if you opt for a powerflow system, i will personally slap you with a wet fish! :shruriken:

Lol,i wont be going for a powerflow system so you can save the wet fish for someone else :P

Checked out l tuned,i'll probably get a custom exhaust made 3" straight through

Just need to find someone reliable who will make it

• 2 weeks later...

Ascar in Sheffield custom build exhaust systems.. any style and sound you like.. I don't think they are to far away, and are very well recomended by the mags..

They built a system for my 626GT while I waited, and for a very reasonable price.

www.exhaustsuk.com

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, i'm getting one made from Blueflame exhausts in Skelmesdale (Cheers Gord ;) ) this coming Monday,Full turbo back system with de cat pipe, they seem as though they know what they are doing,lets see what happens..........

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, i'm getting one made from Blueflame exhausts in Skelmesdale (Cheers Gord ;) ) this coming Monday,Full turbo back system with de cat pipe, they seem as though they know what they are doing,lets see what happens..........

I know Anees had one made from them, i know it looks very nice, and he is over the moon with it, im sure his mate had one made to :D Both BMW's by the way :o

I know Anees had one made from them, i know it looks very nice, and he is over the moon with it, im sure his mate had one made to :D Both BMW's by the way :o

Seems like you did put me in the right direction with Blueflame, BMW's hey? I'll leave it as that,lol

I'm having a full turbo back system made, 3" from turbo back with decat pipe and split into 2 1/4" for the twin exit and then probably have 2 4" backboxs which i'll choose on Monday, the whole system is costing £875 which isnt too bad :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links