Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Luxury Handbrake Upgrade Cover

Ok so it's the bank holiday and I'm on call so therefore bored but had a look on eBay to see the same offers including a " luxury Lexus LS400 handbrake upgrade cover finshed in chrome and real leather".

I'm impressed but unable to work out how it would fit my LS400 and even if it did fit I would keep putting my left foot on it therefore spoiling the finish :whistling:

Like I said I'm bored.

Don't let Bazgtr see that!

He's the magpie of the Lexus world and loves anything shiny! :winky:

I like it, But how long would that live on my car before it goes outside my house? Answer = seconds.

Anyway I have done the rear of the LS last week with new badges on the boot etc and funds going towards some clear rear lights.

Mod funds are going on my GTR for the next few weeks so bling will have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it, But how long would that live on my car before it goes outside my house? Answer = seconds.

Anyway I have done the rear of the LS last week with new badges on the boot etc and funds going towards some clear rear lights.

Mod funds are going on my GTR for the next few weeks so bling will have to wait.

Well you should move back to a more civilised place where the people are normal :winky:

So you're keeping the Gtr now?? Good, but it's still not as fast as mine :P

Probably by the time you read this it'll be up for sale again tho. You change your mind more than my mrs when she's looking at shoes! :wacko:

Well you should move back to a more civilised place where the people are normal :winky:

Probably by the time you read this it'll be up for sale again tho. You change your mind more than my mrs when she's looking at shoes! :wacko:

Ade N1's???? Pointless in the box, Just sell them to me.

Ade N1's???? Pointless in the box, Just sell them to me.

Already covered this in the resurrected "lowering springs" thread. NO! NO! NO!

Already covered this in the resurrected "lowering springs" thread. NO! NO! NO!

Had to bring back an old thread because you live in the past you old dog.

Just sell them to me as you'll never get to fit them and I can fit them next week as got two days to do them.

You take so long fitting them that you're the only guy I know who has a garage dust cover that fits over the roof instead of a car dust cover. :lol::lol: :D

May Saturday 17th japfeast??? GTR or LS. What you going to take??? Convoy baby.

I'll have to book the day off to make sure I'm able to go.

As for what car to take, well I've got Linz wanting to take her car so It'll be down to a toss of a coin methinks!

(There's no way I'm taking two cars before you start! I'm far too tight for that)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links