Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speaker Mounts

I have a quick question about changing over the standard front and rear speakers. I just wondered if they are a simple swap or if i need a mount / adapter. If this is the case where can I buy them or does anyone have a template i can use to cut it out of MDF?

I'm going to make something to mount my amps on in the back over the next week or so but I just wanted to make sure of the speaker mounts required so I can take the car to an audio place to do the install in one hit.

Tints on the way soon, it's all go!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Deano

adapters will prob be required mate, front and rear. i have some front ones spare - pm me.

you can get away without them on the front if ya destroy the originals and use half of that!

search the stereo threads on here and on LOC USA. all the photos and details you require are there.

fronts r a no go really pot riveted plastic boxes with speaker stuck in it

rears r easy tho once you remove old speakers. hold your 6 x 9s throw the hole in the boot and mark the screw holes then drill them then they will just fit as normal

fronts r a no go really pot riveted plastic boxes with speaker stuck in it

rears r easy tho once you remove old speakers. hold your 6 x 9s throw the hole in the boot and mark the screw holes then drill them then they will just fit as normal

If they have big magnet they will not fit in the shelf without catching the boot mechanism underneath. Spacers will be required.

Just found these ebay link

Might work well, and are angled towards the cabin.

69230907_o.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links