Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Bass :(

I have now JVC KD-AVX11 and I've notice i had more bass with original Lexus (Pioneer) radio and standard Toyota Amp than with the new radio. I know subwoofer will help but - it's any alternative ?

Cheers

Spend more money to get what you had in the 1st place :P

:) Yes Now I have DVD and MP3 but ... no bass, he he, I think 200 GBP will help - so I will stay without bass now for some time

Are you using the bypass cable and original speakers ?

I'd suggest the on paper figures under rate the standard factory amp, and the Head Unit on paper figures are over rated,

for more bass a single 10" or 12" Subwofer in a box (active or external sub amp) whilst removing the Skit Hatch would be

your best option. The ski hatch unbolts when you remove the rear seat back.

Hope this helps :D

I'd suggest the on paper figures under rate the standard factory amp, and the Head Unit on paper figures are over rated,

for more bass a single 10" or 12" Subwofer in a box (active or external sub amp) whilst removing the Skit Hatch would be

No room for shopping then :o

Yes - that would help - and that kind of resolution I'm looking for. But I'm noob with things like that so can you send me some examples please (from eBay or any other places) - some not expensive ;)

No room for shopping then :o

Plenty of room for shopping with one of these...

Vibe CBR10 or Vibe CBR12 are both suitable and another member with an IS200 wanting more bass

went for the same solution a couple of weeks ago. He seemed happy with the results.

Look on E-Bay and online, some place will throw in a wiring kit, or free postage (or maybe even both)

for less than £200.

Drastic measures are being taken tomorrow tho.... :whistling:

Tell me more Dean .....

Yes - bypass cable and original speakers (premium sound system - 8 speakers) :)

Vibe CBR10

I have this sub (well the CBRA10) in my GS300 and used it in my 3 series BM before that. No idea how they perform to the true audiophiles out there, but I love the performance of them myself. Well worth the money.

I have this sub (well the CBRA10) in my GS300........................ Well worth the money.

Great minds :whistling:

BTW the CBRA10

A is for active ie; comes with it's own suitable amplifier built in.

It may well be listed under CBR10 or CBR12 (depending on which size you go for),

just make sure it is the active version you buy as they are good value.

Looks good, but if it were me I'd go for the 12" if I could afford it (due to the way i like bass delivered).

Other than that it looks a good deal with a supplied wiring kit. (Item number: 110244695567)

The difference is also in the sound a 10" or 12" sub produces, a 10 being a harder, punchy sound, (ideal for House)

a 12 being a rounder deeper bass (better for all round music including R'n'B).

This is a generalisation and my opinion only. If you are split in your choice try to listen to both before making your mind up,

or at least a 10 & 12 of a good brand to see if your ears agree with mine in my opinion on the different sized subwoofer attributes.

This should help you decide which then will best suit you and your ears.

Good luck with it :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links