Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Recomend Good 2 Channel Amps?

Hi all.........especially Wozza :whistling:

Im looking for 2x 2 channel amps to run component speakers in my lex. The Sony ones i currently have are dying (one now properly dead!!!!) and i need to replace them.

Is there any audio guys out there that can point me in the right direction???? i don't want anything too big as i want to put them in the same place the old ones are, i don't want to spend too much either (about £100 max a piece). they will be running alpine type r componets, was thinking of going down the all alpine route but don't mind others!!!!!

these pics show where the amps need to fit into, sony amp dims are 230x50x215mm so want something similar size, or slightly bigger so i can set them a little back and put a perspex screen over the two holes :unsure:

registry_mod-2496-1189883950.jpg

registry_mod-2497-1189883972.jpg

any help is greatly appreciated,

Jason :P

I used to run a 4 channel Alpine V12 MRV-F345 for all my speakers inside the car.

Surely easier to run 1x4 channel Amp as 2x2 Channel Amp would work out more expensive ?

Also you mention a budget of £100 each ?

Alpine MRV-T320 Amplifier 2x50Wrms @12V £130ish

Pioneer GM-5300T Amplifier 2x125Wrms (more likely 50W @12V) £100ish

or

Alpine MRP-F550 4x 90Wrms @ 14.4v (again prob near 50Wrms @12V) £199

Pioneer GM-6300F 4x 60Wrms but the price.... £134.99

If I had to choose I'd go for the 4 channel Alpine but like you said.. you want 2 amps :huh:

Try Dynamic Sounds Walworth Road for best prices plus of course caraudiosecurity.com

Best of luck with whatever you get, but remember any amplifier you buy, leave the bass boost alone !!

I used to run a 4 channel Alpine V12 MRV-F345 for all my speakers inside the car.

Surely easier to run 1x4 channel Amp as 2x2 Channel Amp would work out more expensive ?

Also you mention a budget of £100 each ?

Alpine MRV-T320 Amplifier 2x50Wrms @12V £130ish

Pioneer GM-5300T Amplifier 2x125Wrms (more likely 50W @12V) £100ish

or

Alpine MRP-F550 4x 90Wrms @ 14.4v (again prob near 50Wrms @12V) £199

Pioneer GM-6300F 4x 60Wrms but the price.... £134.99

If I had to choose I'd go for the 4 channel Alpine but like you said.. you want 2 amps :huh:

Try Dynamic Sounds Walworth Road for best prices plus of course caraudiosecurity.com

Best of luck with whatever you get, but remember any amplifier you buy, leave the bass boost alone !!

Thanks Wozza, i know a 4 channel will be alot cheaper than 2 two channels but its the fact that the boot has already been molded to take the old ones that is stopping me getting a four channel.

Was looking at the mrv-t320 today, and if you think its alright i may get that onex2.

then hopefully down the line i can get rid of this crappy Legacy amp :unsure::sick:

will probably go over to Car Audio Security and see if they can do me a deal on two of the t320's, only round the corner from here.

Jason :P

try the hi-fonis stuff.. slightly larger than what you mentioned but v good value and sounds great! put these amps in the GF megane and was pleasently surprised!!

z series (zeus) for 2 or 4 channel and b series (brutus) for the subs.. the hifonics logo on the fornt lights up in blue! looks sweet..

there xx series amps are competition winners!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links