Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

19'' Widescreen Monitor

As it say's I am after a monitor, 19'' or bigger. Just thought I would ask you guy's first to see if any of you have one lying around doing nothing before I go on the hunt for one via tinternet.

Got to be widescreen as I can watch dvd's when I am bored.

So if you can help me out let me know :whistling:

There are lots of 19" TVs that can be used as a monitor,very cheap at moment for analogue models. Bonus is it can be a spare TV (especially if you get LCD)

It is a LCD one I am after and not wanting a TV as such due to my puter having a built in PCi card and therfore got digital tv and radio aswell as all the anologue..

Bin lookin on fleabay but after you add therepostage on the item it is near enough cheaper to go to shop..

The other thing I seen a nice LG monitor in Tesco and was reduced to £100, waited 3 weeks for them to get it in and would you believe it they upped the price back up to £120. Was thinking of complaining but don't think it will get me anywhere. :winky:

It is a LCD one I am after and not wanting a TV as such due to my puter having a built in PCi card and therfore got digital tv and radio aswell as all the anologue..

Bin lookin on fleabay but after you add therepostage on the item it is near enough cheaper to go to shop..

The other thing I seen a nice LG monitor in Tesco and was reduced to £100, waited 3 weeks for them to get it in and would you believe it they upped the price back up to £120. Was thinking of complaining but don't think it will get me anywhere. :winky:

Don't buy a monitor from Tescos! You wouldn't buy food from Dixons would you? ;)

I usually get all my tech stuff from Overclockers - only good kit there and great aftersales care.

19" Monitors on Overclockers

:whistling: just went out and bought one from PC world, it is a ASUS VW2025. 20'' screen for only £140. every review it got it give it 10 out of 10.

Got it working and it is pretty good, just plug and play. Well impressed. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links