Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intrusion Menu

>CAR IS LOCKED

>>UNLOCK CAR (DO NOT PRESS START)

>>>PRESS THE ON/OFF ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE JUST BELOW THE STEERING WHEEL

The instrument dimmer

if you keep it on max. light without it clicking...the nav screen/instruments will automatically dim during the night (after the auto lights are on)

however if its clicked (max light) then i find it doesnt dim at night automatically.

All info is good mate - I didn't mean it as a dig at all. It just seemed that everyone was ignoring you and giving you a possible reason why.

Bet there's loads out there that haven't read Harry the manual.

All info is good mate - I didn't mean it as a dig at all. It just seemed that everyone was ignoring you and giving you a possible reason why.

Bet there's loads out there that haven't read Harry the manual.

I found it useful, very useful. I am one of these that cannot be arsed to read the manual and like to stumble upon things, this way its like having a new gadget on the car every now and then.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links