Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Tv Needed. Advice Please On Variants?

IMHO you cant beat the picture you get from a CRT television....ive got a Panasonic "32" ...have my sky box and have got my dvd player in proggresive scan mode and the picture is amazing...crystal clear & pin sharp pictures.. :)

Also got my denon amp plug in with B+W 603`s (front) LCR6 (centre) THX DS6 rears ...REL sub...sounds awsome.... :D

Just a quick update, a third vertical line has now appeared. I now have two green and one red line. Yipee! Can't wait for some blue line to appear so I'll have the full set. shouldn't be too long as Panasonic are quite reliable they say.

Any movement from Panasonic yet? Have you tried a stiff letter to the CS dept, citing the 5 year warranty on new sets and the fact yours is less than half that and is becoming unusable? Might be worth writing to one of the hifi or AV magazines as well, to let them know the situation?

Yes, I did get a reply asking me to take the TV to a Panasonic repairer and report back to them. So depending on the report they may replace the screen. My problem is my nearest repairer is 200 miles away which includes a 12 hour ferry journey so taking it would cost more than a replacement. I could send it but would have to make a suitable box for it and pay carriage both ways plus the repairers bill all with no guarantee Panasonic would replace the Tv.

Thanks for the tips Mike_B I'm just waiting to hear if Panasonic respond to my last letter, but am not holding my breath.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links