Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Car

Haha sorry! We found it purely by accident! We were almost giving up on finding the 'perfect one' and then we came accross this last sunday! was delighted it had such low mileage :)

I've found a silver one :o, emailed the guy asking if it's still available! (the blue one i was interested in had the white interior that i'm not particularly keen on) do you have any experience of white interior?

We looked at a black one that had white interior but like yourself i'm not that keen on it. I think it would get marked very easily! The black just looks nicer i think :D Where did you find the car?

Dan dont forget its a Sport so if you can get close to what we discussed im open to very near offers, and it wont be ready till the end of next month so it gives you time to do a bit of saving :D ...if not i hope you find what your looking for :D

Or if anyones got a Yamaha XJR1300 then we can do a deal with cash my way..

Scorps further to my pm, the interest is back on! :D so we can talk nearer the time about it as im extremely interested in taking your lovely lex off you! could you send me some more pics though?

thanks mate :)

sorry for the thread hijack guys but i gota to have my lex needs sorted :P

@ilovemylexus:

So that's where that car went - I phoned up about that car last week and they'd sold it the previous day.

Been looking at a silver 54 plate in the area, which looks good - but not as nice as yours with the aero kit!

@ilovemylexus:

So that's where that car went - I phoned up about that car last week and they'd sold it the previous day.

Been looking at a silver 54 plate in the area, which looks good - but not as nice as yours with the aero kit!

Sounds like i just beat ya to it! Picking it up a week today :D How did you get on with the 54 plate?

Just as a update - I should be picking up scorps' Lex at the end of the month, all going to plan :D

Pics will follow as soon as I pick her up, I'm like a kid before christmas at the minute lol

Great news :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links