Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry?

hi all,

I have just had new dunlops fitted to my is but i need the geometry done so the new one's dont wear like the old one's

I'm not sure where to have this done and who can do it?

How long does it take and how much is it likely to cost?

I in nottngham but dont like the nottingham dealer.

Thanks

And hope someone can help!

Salmon81

Wheels -Inmotion is the only place most will go to matey as Tony is the DR of Geometry :D wouldnt take mine anywhere else to be honest :D

Think it takes about an hour to do but not sure on the cost?

If you have a look through the site or for the WIM meet you'll find the address for the place :D

Edit: here's the address

Wheels-Inmotion

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD

Edit again: here's the website CLICK ME!

:D

Wheels In Motion is the only place most will go to matey as Tony is the DR of Geometry :D wouldnt take mine anywhere else to be honest :D

If you have a look through the site or for the WIM meet you'll find the address for the place :D

Edit: here's the address

Wheels In Motion

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD

Edit again: here's the website CLICK ME!

:D

Just found it on google!

Handy as i know someone in berkhamsted which is the next town along soi can see a trip to see her coming up!

Thanks aztec

Come down next Sunday & join the meet, several members coming from Yorks/Lancs so you could

hook up with them on the way down. See this thread about a LOC Convoy from up North

Click here for the details of the WIM LOC Knowledge Day. Put your name down if you can come :D

A free raffle will be drawn for some free set-ups which will be done on the day too !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links