Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexuscare Ipod Integration Not Correct

I'm starting a new thread here as a similar one is quite a lengthy one with all sorts of different discussions on it.

Can anyone help me out here on what to do....

Lexus Stockport fitted a Lexuscare iPod integration unit into my IS250 SE-L Multimedia as part of the agreed deal.

However it is not correctly integrated as it only shows Disks 1-6 and no track names - smyggy had stated this was the case with his iPod integration in another thread.

Then Scott had his fitted and it looked all ok - track names and the playlists show up properly.

So smyggy went to Lexus Birmingham to get them to sort his unit out and they did by fitting a new module (or some update whatever).

Scott and Smyggy provided screenshots of the problem integration and the fixed one.

I sent this information via email to Lexus Stockport so they could ring Birmingham to ask them how to fix it.

I waited a month with no response from Lexus Stockport and basically had a ding dong with the service guy.

He said he'd rung Birmingham who denied doing any such thing !!!

I also reiterated the information posted on here by Scott and Smyggy.

What more can I do to convince them they need to sort it out ????

Aaaargghhhh I'm going mad.

I hope you probs get sorted. Can you speak to the guys from B'ham directly, and find out what needs to be done to sort it, maybe even make a trip down there?

I've sorted it by ringing Lexus Birmingham. They've said there are two modules, a multimedia one and non-multimedia one and they think they've fitted the non-multimedia unit. Then Gino at Stockport said there is another different connection to fit.

He's booked my car in and sorted a courtesy car and will fix the iPod and the rattle in the passenger seatbelt housing.

I'm just a bit sorry I ranted and raved a bit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links