Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 Sat Nav & Radio

sajjap

Hi

Firstly I would like to say what a wonderful forum.

I have just imported a sc430 from the USA, I would like help in sourcing a dvd for the sat nav, I live in Spain therefore it would be useful if the dvd has European or Spanish maps. Also, as the radio is American it doesn’t pick up all the stations, as the frequency doesn’t extend enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

Sajjap

Hi

Thanks for the info.

I've sorted the radio.

I need to know whether it's a matter or buying and repalcing my USA sat nav dvd for an European version, or whether there is more involved. Also, I think that the dvd tha i have removed is from the version 1, i raed somewhere in the US forum that you can upgrade to the current maps by purchasing a current DVD.

Regards

Sajjap

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links