Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have a 52 RX300 SE and am unaware if it has navigation or not. It has the relevant buttons on the dash but they don't kick in on the screen.

Anyone know best way to find out if it has the navigation system or not?

Cheers

(in advance)

Wombat

If it's got a big square screen in the middle of the dash then it has sat-nav. It might have crashed however if its not operating (happened in my Camry, take the fuse out in the engine bay and it'll reset) or you might not have the disc installed.

RXS.jpg

If it's got a big square screen in the middle of the dash then it has sat-nav. It might have crashed however if its not operating (happened in my Camry, take the fuse out in the engine bay and it'll reset) or you might not have the disc installed.

RXS.jpg

Cheers James,

it has the screen so I'll have a peek at the fuse box. How and where could I get a disc from if needed, any ideas?

And thanks for the instant response by the way.

RXS.jpg

Cheers James,

it has the screen so I'll have a peek at the fuse box. How and where could I get a disc from if needed, any ideas?

And thanks for the instant response by the way.

If you need a disc i may be able to help i have latest genuine disc spare but will need to know what disc should be installed in your motor.

If you need a disc i may be able to help i have latest genuine disc spare but will need to know what disc should be installed in your motor.

I will try and find out but its all new to me. Cheers for link trev, will have a chat as soon as i can

You do not say if you have recently bought the vehicle but as a new member I will presume that you have.

Was the vehicle sold to you as having navigation because I owned a 52 RX300 SE with the navigation screen as you have shown but it was not fitted with the

navigation system. All other functions for the heater controls, the radio etc worked fine but when I tried the buttons for navigation the response I got was similar to what you are getting.

I may be wrong but this could be why you cannot find the navigation system.

I owned a 52 RX300 SE with the navigation screen as you have shown but it was not fitted with the

navigation system.

Are you sure that it didn't have the system fitted but not working like the above poster's as RX's without the SatNav had the dash below.

RXN.jpg

Positive,

I searched all the locations for the CD / DVD player containing the Sat Nav (listed in forums and manual) and none fitted.

I asked the dealer about a retro fit as at the time all that I thought had to be done was to plug in a GPS and a dvd map system, but how wrong I was, it would have required a whole new installation costing £1,000s so forgot about it.

When newer car purchased made sure that navigation was fitted.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links