Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx330, Range Rover, E Class, Fx?

What do you think I should get considering I am a 18 year old athletic type male and want to impress chicks. My parents say I can have maximum of $30,000 USD to buy a car with less then 50,000 miles and preferably CPO. I am debating between a 2004 or 2005 RX 330 or a 2003 Land Rover Range Rover. What should I get, I also want the car to be reliable, good in the snow, classy, decent handling. The main problem is the RX seems feminine, while the Range Rover seems over the top and I heard they brake down a lot. Or FX 35 or E320 4matic but it seems to old for me

Also fyi right now I have a 98 White Lexus ES 300 with 89,000 miles. How much is that worth trade in at a Lexus or Land Rover Dealer.

Thanks

Welcome to LOC (UK) but as Anees said you're probably best off asking on the US site.........

For what it's worth though, I'd go for the Range Rover based on the specs you've requested above - I do like the FX but we don't have it over here so not really sure how "cool" an Infinity is........

Not interested in something like an IS350? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links