Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Evening everyone.

Got my car back today and I'm very impressed. I had the front suspension bushes (still don't know which front suspension bushes) replaced under warrenty. The car now feels much tighter and smaller than it really is. It doesn't tramline as much as it used to and that will be further improved when I replace the front tyres in the next couple of weeks with Michelin Piolot Sports.

Also, they got my SL2Vi iPod adapter working too. So far I'm very impressed with it as I don't have to use that stupid tape adapter which often cut half the speakers our or spat the whole thing out on many of an ocassion. The sound quality is very impressive but I havn't managed as yet to be able to try the video part of it yet.

Although I posted in the review section, thanks to everyone at Lexus Woodford for getting the iPod adapter going and for the great service from all involved.

All the best,

Jim.

Don't you worry DJWozza, I shall be there. I've spent loads of money on it in terms of a G220 polisher, 2 years extended warrenty, iPod thingy etc. I'd feel more than proud showing it off with all the IS's. Besides, I bet everyone elses will be in better nick than mine. This is going to be my first attempt with a DA.

Now if anyone needs me, I shall be tyre shopping. :crybaby:

P.S. Can Tony at WIM fit tyres as well as do the tracking?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links