Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

These are the ones I saw,but looking where the anchor in the pic and looking at my car I wasn't to sure if they work as there is not a lot of room when the doors shut,let alone with a Rack fitted,that was why I was wondering if anyone else had or tried a pair.

I do not think that the Lexus shut line for the door is any/much narrower than any other car.

What does concern me a little is that the door shut line is very high on the roof line, rather than many other cars where the shut line is more on the side of the car rather than the roof. Look at the shut lines from behind the car and you should see what i mean. Because of this, there does not seem to be much bodywork for a roof bar fixing to anchor round. However, I do have a 1995 car, and this may be different to a 1994 car (or old)?

If your car meeets the spec in the advert, you should be ok. If you are that worried, try contacting the seller and pay for it on a credit card, then you will be much better protected too if you need to return it.

Look forward to hearing how it goes.

I have seen roof bars listed for older LS400s (pre 1994) from Thurle and I think "mont blanc"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links