Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will It Fit In The Garage?

Hello there i am going to replace my GS300 with an RX400H, i know this might be a stupid question but could somebody please tell me if an RX400H will fit into a standard size garage, ie. Height wise is my main concern, i have a standard garage with henderson up and over door and am a bit concerned if it will scrape the top , width wise i dont think its wider than the GS, but height?

If somebody could advise it would be much appreicated please.

Thanks

Phil

Hello there i am going to replace my GS300 with an RX400H, i know this might be a stupid question but could somebody please tell me if an RX400H will fit into a standard size garage, ie. Height wise is my main concern, i have a standard garage with henderson up and over door and am a bit concerned if it will scrape the top , width wise i dont think its wider than the GS, but height?

Thanks

Phil

"If you are wondering if a particular car will fit in your garage - the Lexus RX 400h dimensions are 4750 mm long by 1845 mm wide by 1720 mm high - the boot size is 439 litres."

http://www.carpages.co.uk/guide/lexus/lexu...-dimensions.asp

Thanks

Phil

"If you are wondering if a particular car will fit in your garage - the Lexus RX 400h dimensions are 4750 mm long by 1845 mm wide by 1720 mm high - the boot size is 439 litres."

http://www.carpages.co.uk/guide/lexus/lexu...-dimensions.asp

Thanks, will get tape out!

Phil

I know this will sound pedantic, but there is no such thing as a standard sized garage anymore. In Milton Keynes I have bought three new homes over the last 15 years - and each has had a different sized garage! In my last property, I had what I would call a 'standard' sized garage and easily got the RX in as well a full sized dryer - it was that wide/long/tall. In any of my other garages, good luck!

I will post a picture if I dig it out for you to see.

Thanks guys, height wise seems ok but the length at 4750mm is listed shorter than my GS and that fits, but by use of the tape measure it looks to long so bit confused,but being shorter than the GS cant see any problems. Dont know where they measure from, but 4750mm, 15"7 is longer than my garage!

Thanks

Phil

Thanks

Phil

Don't forget to watch out for hitting the ceiling with the rear hatch if you open it inside the garage!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links