Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intro And First Question.

Hi Guys,

First post on here so hello to all. Seems a pretty informative forum.

My IS220d is being delivered Friday and as it will only have the standard 16" rims on it. As a result i'm looking to get the 18" on it from the attached picture.

Can anyone tell me what they are called???

Thanks

Ollie

post-28018-1234963800.jpg

Hi Guys,

First post on here so hello to all. Seems a pretty informative forum.

My IS220d is being delivered Friday and as it will only have the standard 16" rims on it. As a result i'm looking to get the 18" on it from the attached picture.

Can anyone tell me what they are called???

Thanks

Ollie

Hi mate and welcome,

I've been looking too. there were some on eBay a few weeks ago that had a very slight scuff. They went for £460 with tyres. As for the name.....no clue!

Matt

Indeed these wheels are the standard issue on the IS220d Sport. Don't think Lexus offer them as an option or aftermarket accessory. They do offer two other 18" wheels though - have a look at the "Hoshi" and "Baransu" - both really nice. I especially like the multi-spoke Baransu wheels myself.

Cheers for the answers guys, i've done a bit of research and it does seem that they are just the sport alloys.

I'll scour the bay for them. Is eBay generally well liked by the members?? A lot of the other forums I go on that website is dirt....but I quite like it.

I must admit, i'm quite intrigued by the old Lex...i'm coming from a Corrado VR6 so expecting something very different from that......a lot more economical for a start!!! and hopefully a bit more luxurious!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links