Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Big Thanks Going Out Too R34liner

ormi

been looking for a big set of wheels for a while when i noticed a post about project is300 lookin through i noticed a set of 18" for sale pm'd him bought them for a steal and the top bloke he is he went out his way to meet me at a service station over 1 hour away from his house!!!!! top man and thanks very much cant wait to get them on just needing two tyres now

225 40 18.any one selling any? :unsure:

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04065.jpg

thanks again r34liner

They look great mate, look forward to seeing them on the car as that style are awesome, I was going to get a set like that with black centres for mine before I ended up with these that I've got now!

They look great mate, look forward to seeing them on the car as that style are awesome, I was going to get a set like that with black centres for mine before I ended up with these that I've got now!

watch this space.......... i was thinking about that on the way home so i turned to the wife and said i might get the centers painted gloss or satin black..........i wont even type what she started shoutin but it was along the lines of their is no more money being spent on your bloody car!!!lol! so might get them done when shes not lookin!!!

they seem to fill the arches a lot better than any of the others i've seen?????

DSC02703.jpg

see what i mean the rear wheels look very nice in the arch.

Aye that'll be it mate, the TTEs that I just sold Chris are an ET50 and 7.5 inch wide - ET35 is out another 1.5cm I think?

the rs's are et 35 and are 8" wide :o

Aye they'll look good, did that fella you bought them off have his arches rolled?

he said their will be no rubbin on my drop 40mm but as you can see from this photo he had it on its bum and it looks lovely when he went this low i think he said he rolled his arches!!

060.jpg

lower than M Jacksons morals

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links