Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wednesday's Joke

LexAzur

Two men are driving through Georgia when they get pulled over by a

State Trooper. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick.

"What the heck was that for?" the driver asks.

"You're in Kentucky Boy" the trooper answers. "When we pull you

over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver says, "I'm not from around here."

"The trooper runs a check on the guy's license -- he's clean -- and

gives the guy his license back.

The trooper then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the

window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the trooper smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

"What'd you do that for?" the passenger asks.

"Just making your wish come true," replies the trooper.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asks.

"Because I know," the trooper says," that two miles down the road

you're gonna turn to your buddy and say, 'I wish that ***** would've tried that **** with me!'"

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 -year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room.

She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of you sons-of-bitches, who want off, get the hell off now... cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons-of-bitches who are getting on, get your asses on the train...cause we're going down the tracks.

The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language.

Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say..."All passengers, please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She heard her little darling continue..."For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today." As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are ****** off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen...."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links