Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forum Displaying Differently

Noticed last night that when i go into a topic it's displaying the first post then all the others are listed in a tree format with no detail. I haven't changed anything.

I am sure there must be a setting somewhere to set this back but I can't find it. Any one point me at it ?

I have the same problem occasionally. After I cleaned my system with the registry cleaner I use the board went back to normal view, this has happened to me 2 times. Maybe it is something to do with the cookies or something, I do not know two much about computers :mat: :whistling:

I have the same problem occasionally. After I cleaned my system with the registry cleaner I use the board went back to normal view, this has happened to me 2 times. Maybe it is something to do with the cookies or something, I do not know two much about computers :mat: :whistling:

Don't think it's anything that any of us have done to our registry or cookies, I believe that there is someone :tsktsk: (webmaster?) who is of the opinion that he knows best and has decided to change the web page display for us, like it or not :tomato:

Mine is fine, I can change back and forth between the different methods of thread display.

What browsers are you guys with the problem having ? I was using IE7, and have recently upgraded to IE8.

Maybe try logging out and logging back in again to see if it makes any difference ?

I'm on IE8 and have been for some time, so I know it's not by changing to that. One day it was displaying with the threads/replies below and then all of a sudden it changed to what appears to be a lay-out that some of us aren't taking to :crybaby:

Logging in/out isn't making any difference :tsktsk:

I've had it suddenly change my view too. But that's normally when I've done some sort of searching, I think it might be if you use Google and find a LOC thread and view it via Google, it then sets the thread display differently and you need to reset it. At least, that's what's happened to me.

Don't think it's anything that any of us have done to our registry or cookies, I believe that there is someone :tsktsk: (webmaster?) who is of the opinion that he knows best and has decided to change the web page display for us, like it or not :tomato:

Yeh you most likely right, As I say I am not to clued up on computers, but once I ran the cleaner the forum displayed normal again that's why I thought it was maybe it was soemthing to do with the cookies or something like that

Mine is fine, I can change back and forth between the different methods of thread display.

What browsers are you guys with the problem having ? I was using IE7, and have recently upgraded to IE8.

Maybe try logging out and logging back in again to see if it makes any difference ?

I had the problem on IE8, I do sometimes use FireFox as well and I have never had it happen when using that.

I've had it suddenly change my view too. But that's normally when I've done some sort of searching, I think it might be if you use Google and find a LOC thread and view it via Google, it then sets the thread display differently and you need to reset it. At least, that's what's happened to me.

Now that you mention it, that is exeactly when it happens to me after I have done a google search and viewed the thread via google

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links