Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Is200 Cat Back Box Shall I Go For? Help!

Hi, just took delivery of my IS200 from lexus nottingham 2 weeks ago, was well happy coz they shipped the car to me in kent, its a 2000 W reg with 41000 miles on the clock, i realy wanna get a nice back box for it now, that gurgle it has is so sexy, its what sold me the car and stopped me buying a saab 9-3 aero convertible!!!

i have had a v-twin suzuki for ages and have a nice deep race exhaust on it and want the lexus to compete, but not so much as it gives me a headache!!

I use the car loads and want to keep it subtle but roar when i floor it again and again!!

any suggestions? i have seen only a few people are doing them, has anyone seen the Peco Boxxer range? looks nice but is it any good? the hks stuff looks so good, and the blitz is very nice? any reviews? or problems would be great.

thank you

The Don :blink:

well i think afer all those testimonials the HKS super drager will be finding its way onto the back of my car, should be a good month for my new baby, its getting its fresh new tints on the 24th of may, how difficult is the exhaust to fit? do lexus suffer from the never undoing exhaust bolt problems as most euro cars seem to have? or do i ship it off to a company to do?

Cant wait, how legal is an exhaust of that size? just because the police realy seem not to like me, being 21 and driving a black lexus obviouly makes me a drug dealer or a pimp according to them, not a project manager as they soon find out to their reddening faces and due apologies :withstupid:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links