Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Curry Night

Steve

What time is the table booked for Steve?

Looking forward to it, the baby sitter is booked, the other half is driving.....hee, hee, hee

We are holding a large curry night at Bourne End between Maidenhead and High Wycombe (near Slough) on the 31st of May at 7pm

:) First line....

theres a nice big garage at the roundabout just off j8/9 of the m4 that we could meet at

That sounds a good place to meet up... :D

If we decide to meet there...what time we saying then???

takes about 20 mins or prolly less...

everyone is turning up at 7 at the restaurant!

i am getting excited.. i love feasting! :D

takes about 20 mins or prolly less...

everyone is turning up at 7 at the restaurant!

i am getting excited.. i love feasting! :D

say 6.30pm???

and is that a definite convoy point???? :shifty::whistling:

sounds very good to me....

remind me in the morning when im sober

oops someone must have been tipsy last night.....

how about meeting at the garage at 6:20pm..... If your heading Eastbound on the M4 and turn off at J8/9 and take the second exit it leads you down to a roundabout, take the first exit and do a U turn in the road (gap later on down) turn back and there is an Esso on the side of the road....

Does that sound good to anyone ?

ok I'm going to be fashionably late as Badger isn't finishing work till late so am meeting her at 8pm...

We'll play catch up and meet you at the curry house :)

Hope you don't mind, save us some seats and more importantly save us some food :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk