Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 250 Se-l With Multimedia V Is250c Se-i With Sat Nav

Looking to change my Lexus IS200 for either a IS SE-L or IS250C. Have some decent offers for the SE-L with multimedia and Lexus have a £1000 loyalty offer against this car. New convertible looks good but I have not test driven it yet. I have had offers on this from list price.

With the loyalty bonus the price differential is an incredible £7,000 difference. IS250 SE-L seems fair value (if there is such a thing) but as I see it the IS250C seems very overpriced and Lexus record with the existing sports car is not good.

Any comments?

Reviews of the IS250C have been ok, it doesn't seem to be the handling disaster that the SC430 was originally.

However I have to agree about it being overpriced, I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it, especially with so little power (something like 9-10s to 60 just isn't good enough for that much money)

Seeing as an IS250C will cost more than a 1 yr old IS-F it just makes no sense to me at all.......I'd wait to buy one used if you definitely want an IS250C because I can only imagine they will depreciate like a stone.

Just out of interest, how much are they offering off the 'C' now?

The 250C SE-i with map has list price of £37,330....I was quoted circa £34,800 (in metallic paint)

It looks a nice car but the spec is not quite as good as IS250 SE-L with multimedia, auto and metallic paint.

I have quotes circa £28,600 and may do a little better. I will also get £1,000 extra trade in price against SE-L against the 250C.

I have looked at the Merc new E series but thats around £37k depending on what extras I want.

My current Lexus is the 200 SE (about 4 years old) and I think I am going to go for the IS250 SE-L auto and multimedia.

The only thing I dont like about this car is the Sat Nav.

Also, I agree about depreciation on the new IS250C...Its to risky!

How much are you getting for your p/ex? Those are reasonable discounts but depends on the all important cost to change.

What don't you like about the satnav?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links