Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Here

onlyady

Morning. I have just bought a 98 gs300 and thought I would register here. I want to modify the car and from looking around this is not going to be a very cheap exercise. I want to lower the car and wheels first as the standard wheels are far to small for such a barge so if anyone has any wheels or susspension available please feel free to let me know.

Welcome to the club :)

With the car at that age you'd probably be best swapping out not only the springs but also the dampers as they're probably on their way.

There was a group buy going for the adjustable HSD coilovers recently - there were two options, the HR which are the sportier ride and the Smoothies which have a softer ride closer to stock.

There are also these for sale over on Club Aristo - uprated TTE suspension with shocks and springs, although these aren't adjustable:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20824

They're the same fitment for your car, the JZS160 :)

I have the HSD HR on mine, it's the same chassis as yours, just I've got a couple of turbos added :D I'm more than happy with the ride, the only thing I would say is that the HSD suspension is noisy compared to stock, so if you want to keep the car quiet you may be better off with the TTE one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links