Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there. I've had a 450 for about 2 years now and love it a lot. However, the Bluetooth only seems to work when I manually pair the mobile with system. It's supposed to be "automatic" - and should come on when the ignition is on and the mobile is also on. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Hi thanks for that - but it wasn't as easy as that. Tried all the combinations - I get it to work OK on a one off basis - but still have to "pair" it each time. The "automatic" light lights up but have to repeat the excercise each time. Anyone else found that problem?

Hi thanks for that - but it wasn't as easy as that. Tried all the combinations - I get it to work OK on a one off basis - but still have to "pair" it each time. The "automatic" light lights up but have to repeat the excercise each time. Anyone else found that problem?

It's definitely not the first time I've heard this so it's not just you............what phone are you using? Not really related but my old N95 did the same thing with my aftermarket car kit until I switched on "pair without asking"

Have a search and open it up to the IS250 forum as well as I'm sure it's been covered several times before :)

Flipchart, what make/model of mobile device do you have?

If it is a Blackberry then I might be able to help. I have spent bloody ages trying to get mine working and finally sussed it!

Cheers

Gerry

Hi Gerry

Great that you sussed it out. My mobile is a Motarolo K1. Does this mean that you can't help. I hope that you can?

Is it possible to let me know how you did it - it may be similar to my own system?

Regards

Vic

Hi Gerry

Great that you sussed it out. My mobile is a Motarolo K1. Does this mean that you can't help. I hope that you can?

Is it possible to let me know how you did it - it may be similar to my own system?

Regards

Vic

Vic, sorry mate, I know nothing about the Motorola. Where in Kent are you, I might be able to pop over and try and help. I am by the Dartford tunnel on the Essex side but always visiting family in North West Kent.

Cheers

Gerry

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links