Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rant!

kam05

Ahh!!! I need to let off some steam.

Ok, I have a mobile with 3. As I am nearing the end of my 18 month contract I have given 3 30 days notice to cancel my contract. Apart from 3 being rubbish (regular calls drop out, poor reception etc), I am glad to be getting rid of this contract, as I now have a company phone, which can be used for personal calls (within reason). My current handset has been replaced several times and the problems still remain. When I first got my phone I tried to cancel this contract with 3 (thought I had 14 days to cancel the contract, but 3 say since you have made/recieved calls, the contract can't be cancelled. HELLO! If I don't use the phone, how do I know if its works or not! :angry: )

I have just taken a call from someone at 3 trying to persuade me not to cancel this contract- WHY CAN'T THESE GUYS TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Since I gave my 30 day notice, I have had a different person from 3 call my everyday asking me not to cancel this contract. Don't these guys look at their records??? I know these guys are in the business of selling phones/contracts etc- but there is no need to pressure/force people to stay with them.

Sorry for the shouting and thanks for reading this.

my only worry for you is that the line does not cancel on the day they said it would, so please check as you don't want to have to ring back with them saying "i'm sorry sir, there are no records of you calling up wanting to close this line, you will have to give us 30 days notice". i used to work for t-mobile from 00-05 when 3 were just starting up and worked in cancellations for a bit so can advise you to cover yourself by a comformation email. also how come mobile companies, even when you are out of commitment still hold you to 30 days all it takes is for the advisor to put a network order through on their pc which is usually only a couple a seconds :whistling: another £35

Don't remind me!!!!! network 3 I am now stuck in 2 18 month contracts because of 2 upgrades the phones they sent didn't have a reception in my house or where I need them at work, I found them to be rude unhelpfull & dissorganised then they had the cheek to phone me about mobile broadband I told them to put it where the sun don't shine. T mobile are just as bad if not worse as I found out when I lived in Germany, Might get some string & a couple of paper cups next ( would be as much use as both of them) RANT over.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links