Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Mod To My 200

Hi all, just fitted HID kit to my 200, and I think it must be the safest and best value mod anyone can carry out, kit took less than 15mins to fit and I can honestly say WOW, amazing pure white light and the most important a near on perfect beam pattern with a slight kick to the left, you don't even need main beam as the light output is far superior than the 60w halogen main beans, I have driven cars with H4 hid kit and these were terrible with horrendous beam pattern(HID=High Intensity Dazzle lol ), So if anyone was thinking about this simple but most effective mod then DO IT. Phil Kit fitted was from eBay £55 inc vat HB4 60K temp Go and do it!!!!!!

Hi all, just fitted HID kit to my 200, and I think it must be the safest and best value mod anyone can carry out, kit took less than 15mins to fit and I can honestly say WOW, amazing pure white light and the most important a near on perfect beam pattern with a slight kick to the left, you don't even need main beam as the light output is far superior than the 60w halogen main beans, I have driven cars with H4 hid kit and these were terrible with horrendous beam pattern(HID=High Intensity Dazzle lol ), So if anyone was thinking about this simple but most effective mod then DO IT. Phil Kit fitted was from ebay £55 inc vat HB4 60K temp Go and do it!!!!!!

i agree ! luckily for me tho hid,s are standard on the le !

, I have driven cars with H4 hid kit and these were terrible with horrendous beam pattern(HID=High Intensity Dazzle lol )

so why are they better this time , because they are on the is200/?

was thinking of getting a hid kit...

The H4 kit was bad as the light output was scattered all over the road and dazzled any car coming towards them, and the burner was Hi/Lo, so the burner was never in correct position relative to the reflector glass, but on the HB4 kit the burner(bulb) has a bayonet fitting and when in place very nearly replicates the correct position as the oem halogen bulbs, allowing the reflector glass to distribute the light output in correct position,

Hi all, just fitted HID kit to my 200, and I think it must be the safest and best value mod anyone can carry out, kit took less than 15mins to fit and I can honestly say WOW, amazing pure white light and the most important a near on perfect beam pattern with a slight kick to the left, you don't even need main beam as the light output is far superior than the 60w halogen main beans, I have driven cars with H4 hid kit and these were terrible with horrendous beam pattern(HID=High Intensity Dazzle lol ), So if anyone was thinking about this simple but most effective mod then DO IT. Phil Kit fitted was from ebay £55 inc vat HB4 60K temp Go and do it!!!!!!

tell us where you got them from, are they still available????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links