Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is220 Fuel Economy And Other Issues

plab378

HI there

Does anyone have any issues with poor fuel economy.

I have had my 56 plate for about a month and had a few problems

Shakey rear view mirror - Dealer replaced

paint loss on boot where it meets rear bumber - dealer resprayed

But now my fuel economy has dropped from around 38 MPG to 32 MPG

I Took it to dealer who said they could do tests. after about 45 mins they came told me they reset ECU and they took it for a test drive and economy was fine this is what I should expect. I have read something about a 5th injector causing issue. Is there a way I can find out if this has been done to my vehicle.

Thanks

you should have looked at the forum before you bought it,

the 220d in my opinion is the lexus that should have never been made, i got rid of my 56 plate a few months ago as it was on a pcp, mine did around the 30mpg mark it had all the injector work done ect it ran out of oil after 8k after every service, had a new seat due to rattles as well as other issues,

yours isnt a black 56 plate with around 28k on the clock is it? mine went back with a private plate on K16 XUS but i suppose they could have taken it off to sell on

the 220d in my opinion is the lexus that should have never been made, i got rid of my 56 plate a few months ago as it was on a pcp, mine did around the 30mpg mark it had all the injector work done ect it ran out of oil after 8k after every service, had a new seat due to rattles as well as other issues,

yours isnt a black 56 plate with around 28k on the clock is it? mine went back with a private plate on K16 XUS but i suppose they could have taken it off to sell on

No But believe it or not it was in the dealer in Newcastle parked next to the car I bought. I remember it because the sales guy asked if I was interested in it and mentioned that it came with the private plate.

No But believe it or not it was in the dealer in Newcastle parked next to the car I bought. I remember it because the sales guy asked if I was interested in it and mentioned that it came with the private plate.

which dealer was it lexus newcastle? im off to have a look on the net too see what its selling for, it was sent to an auction in leicestershire.

which dealer was it lexus newcastle? im off to have a look on the net too see what its selling for, it was sent to an auction in leicestershire.

It was not there when I took mine in this week, as I have had mine a month But if I remember it was up for 11,495 or 11,995

thanks for that, just looked and its not on there website but as yet its not insured as i checked on ask mid,

when i ended the pcp i could have bought it from them for around the 12k mark but they said i could sell it and pay back the outstanding balance my local dealer offered me around 9k for it,

i was glad to see the back of it to be honest it was my first and possibly last deisel

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links