Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jem Servicing

Duv

I used Jem in August for my 60,000 mile service, MOT and cam belt change. They also replaced the spark plugs, brake fluid, transmission oil, rear axle oil and recharged the aircon system. In all it came to just under £1000 which is a fair bit cheaper than Lexus dealers were quoting. They also give a 10% discount for LOC Gold members.

They supplied me with a Suzuki Swift courtesy car (they are now a Suzuki dealership) which I had for 2 days while they did the work. I cannot fault their workmanship either, the car is running fine so if your car needs servicing I would say try them, I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Use this link HERE to go to Jem's Lexus page for a quote

• 1 month later...

I took my GS300 Sport MK1 there at the weekend and they were superb. Thy're also affilliated with Japarts!!

I thought the customer lounge was a little bit different to say the least. Plenty of magazines to read but 95% of them were in Japanese as was what was

being shown on the TV. Most of the customers were Japanese and about 50% of the staff!

I went there for a quote to replace the fuel lines - they're completely corroded. Unfortunately its a pretty big job - the diff has to be dropped to get the lines from the tank done. While I was there, I also asked them to sort out the tracking as I'd just had the ball joints done. They've got all the hi-tech laser stuff there and it showed that the castor and camber were absolutely MILES out. Took them 3 hours to loosen everything off and sort out but only charged me the standard cost of £65.

So, if you want a reputable company that knows exactly what they're doing at very reasonable rates I can highly recommend these guys!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links