Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Patch Or Something On Paintwok

I have recently had my front bumper replaced & repainted due to an accident damage. The bodyshop did a good job as far as I could tell but today I looked at side of the bumper in an angle and there seems to be a patchyness there. I thought maybe it was dirt and tried to rub it but doesn't go away. It's not something that can be seen in a pic.

I'm thinking I will try & polish it with Autoglym super resin polish when I get home. But I am fearing that it might be an issue under the clear coat.

I never noticed rthis patch before. Todays the first time since I got car back that it rained so I am wondering can it just be something to do with the polish the bodyshop uses and rain?

Anyone know about this?

Thanks

thanks for your replies. the problem is that in the morning when i was parked at a service station i noticed it and for some wired reason i cannot seem to even notice it as much anywhere else. but when i look there it does look like something wrong but cannot notice. if i take it back to the bodyshop i'm afraid i want even be able to show them what i mean..

is there any particular type of lighting that these defects can be seen easily in? when i saw it at first it looked like when polish hazes up and when you have to buff it off.. so i tried to wipe it and realised it wasnt polish haze at all.

any advice would be really appreciated.

thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links