Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got My Lexushi

Hi, finally got my IS 200 Sport cross yesterday after the 6 day fiasco with the key problem ,now got 2 new keys that work. Great drive home 250 miles as I travelled a way to find one with a lower mileage. Now doing a 50000 service but 2 problems locking wheel key sheared ( I will buy a removal tool and fit std nuts ) no spare wheel !!! I.m sure it was there when I first inspected the car and the dealer says he doesn't have it so it looks like I will have to find a S/H one .What is it like ? is is an alloy ,a steel one or a space saver;

the hole in the boot looks pretty big . one last point where is the paint code reference there is a note in the service record says 8N8 does this sound right for mettalic blue ?

Thanks guys

Welcome mate!

another Lexus inSunny morecambe.

its a full 17" alloy for the spare mate, and i will have a spare one for you when i pull my finger out and get a tyre put on my 18" spare.

and 8n8 is the right code for the original blue,

what year is the car?

Welcome mate!

another Lexus inSunny morecambe.

its a full 17" alloy for the spare mate, and i will have a spare one for you when i pull my finger out and get a tyre put on my 18" spare.

and 8n8 is the right code for the original blue,

what year is the car?

Thanks for the prompt reply, if you have a spare available i'm sure we can come to some arrangement . The car is 2003 03 1 owner 50000 miles last lexus stamp at 40000. I've got all the bits for the service so i'll do it this week.

Thanks again

Dave

hmm your car may not be 8n8 as the blues changed in late 2001 i think.

youll need to look on the VIN plate in the engine bay

Also found on the door frame, either driver or passenger, can't remember which.

Anyways, the new code is 8P4, coz that's what I have.

I am 'also' missing the spare, dunno what it is with these sellers.

Maybe there's some mountain of IS200 17"s in some backwater place ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links