Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now Moving Back To Uk I Can Keep My Mk1

so, now i have decided to move back to uk permenantly, i can keep my mk 1 sport

if that the case i want to add a few mods, is there somwhere in london that stocks a decent range of goodies , that i can check up on line with

also need to get a new cat as the one i have has a split at the flange where it joins with the manifolds........is there a decent cheap is supplier around NW london

also the rear spoiler has some varnish corrosion........where the varnish flakes, is there somwhere i can get that and a few little scratches cleaned out and painrted at a decent price, or maybe a blow over respray

the car is the burgendy red that is similar to the mica red of the old ls400s

finally the origional sport wheels are all pretty ok apart from the spare, is ther a place that re furbs wheels again in the NW london area

thanks for any help there

There isn't really a decent range of stuff anywhere for the mk1, but what kind of stuff do you mean? Suspension, ice, bodywork/bodykits?

Cats are prettyy cheap on eBay at the moment, or this place seems decently priced clicky

There isn't really a decent range of stuff anywhere for the mk1, but what kind of stuff do you mean? Suspension, ice, bodywork/bodykits?

Cats are prettyy cheap on eBay at the moment, or this place seems decently priced clicky

cheers

what colours your car in your sig, same as mine

well once its cleaned up a bit i was thinking of starting with some mods to the engine, not sure about susbpension seen a lowered one in uk and TBH it looked like it would scrape any speed humps etc maybe mod it later once i have been in uk for a while

is ther a decent upgrade to the radio/mpr/satnav that works in to the dash

dont really want to over do thingsas i like the lines of mk 1............maybe simple de badge sunken repeaters ..............couple of things i saw on the VIP car moded on thread on the forum

Not sure if I'm honest. It may be ruby red, or something to that effect.

well once its cleaned up a bit i was thinking of starting with some mods to the engine, not sure about susbpension seen a lowered one in uk and TBH it looked like it would scrape any speed humps etc maybe mod it later once i have been in uk for a while

I'd agree with that. Mine is lowered on RS*R springs, just a smidge lower than the Sport normally is, and it catches speed bumps far too easily.

well once its cleaned up a bit i was thinking of starting with some mods to the engine,

No idea what there is out there for the normally aspirated supra engine as far as useful gains go, other than tubo conversions etc. Very expensive at a guess. K&N panel filter is the only change to mine.

is ther a decent upgrade to the radio/mpr/satnav that works in to the dash

I have ditched the stock headunit, amp and sub. From that point on it is whatever kit you fancy. I have a sony headunit with ipod convertor and a Vibe CBRA10 Active sub in the boot. Oh, plus the Parrot CK3100 handsfree kit.

If it's the same as mine it's called damask, sort of burgundy/ruby red.

well it looks the same as my old LS400....that was called mica red then, but i know its changed its a burgendy mildly metallic, probably not as metallic as the LS400s

it should say somewhere on the engine/body number shouldnt it.............not that i can ever read them

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links