Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi From Belgium

Roly

Hi All from a snowy Belgium

I have just bought a gold 1994 LS after lurking on here and have started to enjoy the supreme cruising ability. I recently tried out a brand new Jaguar XF and swear that this car is quieter smoother and more relaxing (not so good on corners mind). I paid 1500 for it with 138,000 and fsh however I have started to spot a few common issues.

1. Exhaust blowing from gasket near cat

2. Power steering fluid low presume leaking to cold for crawling underneath

3. brakes squealing and if press anchors hard brake warning light coming on dash

4. frayed drivers seat belt needs replacing

5. usual climate control screen and burnt needles

It was a bit of an impulse buy to stop me buying the XF and to have a comfy car to cruise europe in.

Need to get it checked in UK asap. Hope i havn't bought a lemon. On the good news front my job enables me to buy tax free fuel so i currently pay

53p for a litre of super unleaded. (Do you get better mpg on Super !)

better stop rambling and find a good garage in UK to sort my issues Plymouth Area if Possible.

P.s thanks everyone for all the useful stuff on these forums

Hi & welcome there is a lexus dealer just off the e40 on the approach to Brussels, It might be better to take it there ( if you are going down the main dealer route), if not any good garage should be able to do the work for you as they are not hard to work on.

Good luck & enjoy Mark

Cheers Mark going to stay away from main dealer over here where possible things are very expensive in general. Driving over to Plymouth on Friday looking forward to he cruise bit more relaxing than my focus as its about a 10 hour drive. Booked in for a brakes and suspension check on Saturday then lexus independants in Plymouth might have a look at my PS leak on the Monday got my wallet primed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links